02 November 2008

Day One

Well, he called me at just after 7 to let me know that he had made it to Indianapolis and Lucy was there to pick him up. He was exhausted because the bus wasn't as easy to sleep on as he had wanted. He decided that he was going to sleep at his dad's for a while before he came over. I waited most of the day before going out to vote and stop by the grocery. I did call Jonathan while at the store to ask what he wanted for dinner and Mat was here. Of course he was... so I asked him what he wanted for dinner and we ended up having fajitas. We had both steak and chicken so that everyone would eat. Mat stayed until just before 10 and he looked really good. He has stopped smoking which is GREAT, he put on some weight and looks healthy, but he still left to go back to Monticello. I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt my feelings. But as far as the big picture, things are going well so far. I am pretty sure that he did some things last night that I won't know about and maybe that is for the best. I did ask mom last night to borrow the camera, and I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I have them.

0 comments: