05 November 2008

I guess he's been busy...

So, we have a new president elect... but that is not what this blog post is about,lol. Mat has been running around trying to cram as much as he can into the days that he has here. I did get him for about an hour and a half today and I took him to Sears to get his photos taken. I can't wait to show... He walked out of the bathroom in his uniform and it was instant waterworks. He looked so amazing... It was one of those moments where every minute of your childs life hits you at the same time. I will be sharing soon!!

2 comments:

The Penguin Family said...

Love the new header. You will have to help me make one. And can I please have a pic of Mat to post a congratulations to him? We'll be watching for your updates.

Hodges Tropical Paradise said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Let Mat know that we are proud of him. He is on his way to becoming a man we can all be proud of.