15 September 2008

The Good Stuff...

Danny is officially back on first shift and has been for an entire week. Gabbi had cheer practice today but I twisted my ankle and couldn't drive mom's car to go pick her up so the children enjoyed the last few warm days of summer and walked to go pick her up. I think that I will let them go and play at the park for a while. I need to go fix dinner and it will make it easier without them here. Mom is at grandma's, I really hope that grandma will see that she no longer needs that twin sized bed that she is storing and will let mom take it because Gabbi and Lex are tired of sleeping together in one twin sized bed. I really REALLY need it. So that is what has been going on here. Not really much....

1 comments:

Hodges Tropical Paradise said...

We didn't know about your ankle. How did you hurt it?