17 September 2008

Hearing the alarm go off....

For some reason I have been having the hardest time sleeping. For the third day in a row I have listened to my husbands alarm clock go off... and I was already awake. No one really wants to be awake at 4:30 in the morning, well not normal ones anyway. My ankle seems to be fine, and other than a nice purple bruise there are no real lasting effects. Well maybe I am still a little embarassed that I twisted it in the first place but it doesn't keep me from walking, so all is good.
I am still loving both of my classes and because of the kindness of my human resources management teacher I am still doing well in them both. (Side Note: Pay closer attention to what assignment you are turning in).
Gabbi has been cheering her little heart out for the 8th grade football team. We have had some issues with grades and lack of turning in some homework... not just from her but from all of them. Whoever said that setting a good example would be motivating for the children obviously has never met mine. I haven't heard from Mat in several weeks and have a sneaking suspicion that this might have something to do with my lack of sleeping. I miss him and it makes me worry to not hear from him.
I still haven't figured out what we are going to do about the roof. I don't suppose that this is one of those things that will work itself out. Many prayers would be appreciated.
I guess that will be all for now. I love and miss you all.

0 comments: