11 February 2008

I am a terrible housekeeper on the weekends...

So here we are at ten after three in the morning and I just finished setting up the coffee maker for in the morning. Oh wait, it is morning. While I was in the kitchen I noticed that the clean dishes that I finished on Friday night had yet to be put away, the floor needs a good sweep and a mop, and there is a new mountain of dirty dishes. I blame my husband,lol. Well wouldn't you? He let me sleep in until after 10 this morning. That fact alone erases so many usable hours in a day. In addition, he asked me if I wanted to drive over to Kokomo (only 30 minutes away) and go shopping. Well yeah.... what kind of woman would I be if I didn't go. It was grocery shopping, but still, shopping is shopping. I suppose that just means that if I go to bed now, I can sleep for about 2 hours before the love of my life must get out of bed to get ready for work. Maybe I will be lucky and there will be a 2 hour delay for school. So before I go, I just want to say.... It is really my own fault and I will be paying for it all day tomorrow. What's done, or not done, will be there tomorrow. Good night all.

1 comments:

mommyto3monkeys said...

Imperfect or not, you're still my bff! I love you!