14 June 2009

It is officially the beginning of a new week...

This week we have cleaned the kitchen and I baked homemade bread in the most wonderful tube pans. I made a tapenade to go with them as they were italian seasoned and we ate them with beautiful cheese ravioli. There were heart shapes, stars, flowers.... I just love these pans. We also made cupcakes (the end result is for a different post). The kids and I are going to work on sewing reusable shopping bags today. I bought some amazing flat sheets at the goodwill yesterday for only a dollar a piece. The bags will be beautiful and help save the environment. (for more info on this project, please contact me, I will be glad to help you save the earth too!) I have a million pictures to post but the batteries are dead in the camera right now so I will have to search out the rechargables.... ( I have a sneaking suspicion that it was the kids, lol) I can't wait to get something done today. I feel as if I put my life on hold and I finally got it back!! Thank you to everyone for your support and I look forward to time with all of you!! Love to you all!

0 comments: