12 January 2009

After Christmas Update...

Wow, here we are in a new year and I am already behind (raise your hand if your suprised). I got the house de-Christmased within the 2 days following the holiday which I believe to be a new personal best. All of the big dinner dishes were done and everything. Mat made it back to New York, a few snags and a speeding ticket but he made it there safe and that is what matters. I have undecided to go to Indiana Wesleyan and am currently re-evaluating my options. Danny got layed off on Friday and everything and every one has a new perspective on things. I know that we will survive it and much of it will be uncomfortable but hopefully we will come out stronger on the other side. Chloe has been doing some re-evaluating of her own. We will see how all of that pans out in the next couple of weeks. I have been busier than ever creating and I can't wait to post some of the things that I have been working on. Don't worry, I will keep the suprise for now, but I really am getting anxious. Hopefully that will have a happy ending too. In a moment where so many things seem to be going wrong I am greatful for all of the hope that things will be better than ever when it is over. Goals and dreams are free.

0 comments: