11 December 2008

I finally made the decision!!

I have decided not to continue in Health Care Administration, and I have also decided not to continue with University of Phoenix. It has served it's purpose. Prior to going to UOP I was unsure of how I would do in college and now I know. I still didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up when I started so I chose something that I had some knowledge of and hoped for the best. All of this sounds like bad news but in reality, the best is yet to come. I will receive my associates degree after my grades are posted and I have finished my last class on June 7th. I will start my bachelors program in business administration with a minor in human resources at Indiana Wesleyan University on June 21st. I haven't been this excited in a long time... so what is the first thing I did after going through the process??... Bought a hoodie that said Indiana Wesleyan, of course, LOL!! From everything that I have read it is an amazing school!! I have applied at the hospital again and hope that I will hear back some good news, if not I think that I am applying for an internship in admin at Eli Lilly. Wouldn't that be the bomb? If that doesn't pan out either I have looked into an administrative internship at (insert drumroll here) .... St Jude Childrens Hospital. Yes Dad, that means what you think that it means. Eventually I will have crammed enough information into this skull of mine to make some money with it.... I hope. So that is my good news for now, OH and I met a new friend today... IN REAL LIFE!! She is super sweet and has some of the cutest kids ever!! I can't wait to hear about all of the amazing things that have been happening for all of you!!

2 comments:

Hodges Tropical Paradise said...

Awesome! You are on a roll! We are very proud of you! Love you lots!

Hodges Tropical Paradise said...

I am so proud of you and a very nice surprise. I knew you could do the work. Keep it up and let us know if you hear anything. Love you.